I love helping people who ask for one-on-one guidance, but I’m so busy running my business I’m rarely able to respond to the requests I get for personalized help. It’s a shame, because there’s nothing better than getting to work with motivated people who are excited about strategizing their next steps.
That’s why, in the interest of offering my time and expertise in a manageable and focused way, I’m renting out my brain.
How Can I Help?
If you’re struggling with e-learning questions you’d like my help with I’d be happy to answer them based on my experience. Together we can strategize ways for you to go from where you are to where you want to be. Here are some of the questions I’m asked most frequently:
- How can I get started in e-learning?
- How can I take my existing e-learning career to the next level?
- How can I go independent as a freelancer or vendor?
- How do you find your clients?
- How can I get more attention for my work?
- Can you help me develop a great portfolio?
- Where do you get such creative ideas?
- How can I learn to design e-learning like you do?
- What’s the best way to learn more about e-learning? (Instructional design? Visual design? E-learning development software? Audio recording? Video editing? Project management? Client management?)
- How do you manage your time between client work, running your business, sharing your work, participating in online communities, and having a life?
How to Schedule a Session
- Search for and select a date and time for a 1-hour phone session using the booking tool below.
- Pay for the session via PayPal, which also allows you to use credit cards. You’ll receive an email confirmation.
- In the email confirmation I’ll ask you to reply and tell me the reason for your appointment and the 3 primary goals you would like to accomplish during our phone call.
Then I’ll send you the details about joining our call. I use Zoom as a meeting space so we can connect via voice (using VoIP or a phone call), and you can share your desktop if you’d like. Zoom requires a quick download and install of their free app.